1. PRICES (applicable for Quotation): Prices are F.O.R, Our Dispatching Station, unless otherwise stated.
a. Prices are exclusive of Octroi, Entry Tax and Municipal Taxes if any.
2. DELIVERY (applicable for Quotation): Delivery quoted is in Good faith and will be reckoned from the date of receipt of technically and commercially
clear order accompanied by advance payment, wherever applicable. While every effort will be made to maintain the delivery period, we do not agree to
pay penalty or liquidated damages for delays in delivery, which may be occasioned by either unforeseen circumstances or any other reasons beyond
our control, unless specifically agreed upon in wiring.
3. VALIDITY (applicable on Quotation): Our Offer is kept pending for acceptance as quoted in our quotation. Thereafter, its validity will be subject to
revision/ reconfirmation from us in wiring.
4. Cancellation (applicable for Quotation): Order, once placed cannot be cancelled under any circumstances whatsoever, unless the company agrees
in writing for special reason.
5. Proforma Invoice: Our proforma invoice is valid for 30 days only. If proforma invoice is not cleared within 30days from the date of issue, materials
allocated against the same will be diverted to our stock and allocated for other customers.
6. ADVANCES: Advance amount received will be forfeited if purchase order placed on us is cancelled.
7. Prices quoted/Charged is exclusive of Inland transit insurance from dispatching station to destination unless otherwise stated in our offer / Delivery
note cum invoice. Please note your claim for any loss/ Damage in transit will have to be made with your insurance company after obtaining open
delivery certificate from transporter and we will not accept any claim or responsibility on this account.
8. Guarantee & warranty: As offered by the Principal manufacturer and for detailed information the same will be provided on request.
9. REJECTION & REFUND: In case of any manufacturer defect please inform us within seven days from the date of supply by us. Along with Rejection
letter/Note foe necessary action. If the claim is lodged beyond seven days, then we will not be liable to refund the statutory levies already suffered by
us. Rejection beyond six months from the date of supply will not be entertained.
10. Force Majeure Clause: The company shall not be liable or responsible from failure to supply or for any in supply if such failure or delay is
attributable to any act of God, other restrictions or regulations or regulations of government, central or State, War, Warlike conditions, Hostilities, Civil
Commotion, Strikes, Lockouts, Labor trouble, Epidemics, labor or Power shortages, breakdown of plant and machinery, Explosions, Breakdown or
accidents in the course of forwarding or transportation or any other cause of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
Service and Support
Panels are a great tool to compare offers or to emphasize on key features. To compare products, use the inside columns.
Risk & Safety
Read the manufacturer document like Manuals supplied with product or Manufacturer website followed with IDs and the documents listed in the additional resources section about installation, configuration, and operation of this equipment before you install, configure, operate, or maintain this product.
Users are required to familiarize themselves with installation and wiring instructions (circuits) in addition to requirements of all applicable codes, laws, and standards.
Activities including installation, adjustments, putting into service, use, assembly, disassembly, and maintenance are required to be carried out by suitably trained personnel in accordance with applicable code of practice. If this equipment is used in a manner not specified by the manufacturer, the protection provided by the equipment may be impaired. In no event will Aark Automation be responsible or liable for indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use or application of this equipment.
For Product Information:
Phoenix Contact: www.phoenixcontact.com
Exor India :www.exorint.com
Sick India : www.sick.com
Loss or Damage in Transit
The quantity of any consignment of Goods as recorded by the Company upon dispatch from the Company's place of business shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by the Customer on delivery unless the Customer can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
The Company shall not be liable for any non-delivery of Goods (even if caused by the Company's negligence) unless written notice is given to the Company within 5 days of non-delivery.
Any liability of the Company for damaged, faulty or non-delivery of the Goods shall, at the Company’s option, be limited to repair or replacement of the Goods within a reasonable time and free of charge.
Upon delivery the Customer shall immediately notify the Company of any damaged or faulty Goods, or any shortfall of Goods and confirm such notification in writing. The Company shall not be liable for such damage, fault or shortfall unless:
written notice is given to the Company within 7 days of delivery; or
where the Goods are transported by an independent freight carrier the Customer complies in all respects with the freight carrier's conditions of carriage for notifying claims for loss or damage in transit.
All faulty or damaged Goods are to be returned promptly at the Customer's expense.
The Company shall investigate all complaints, claims of faulty or damaged Goods, or shortfall of Goods, notified to the Company in writing within the specified notice period. Complaints must be made in writing within 5 days of delivery.
The Customer shall provide the Company with all information, documentation or other evidence reasonably requested for the purposes of its investigation. The Company reserves the right to reject any complaint, claim of faulty or damaged Goods or other claim by the Customer if the Customer shall fail to supply adequate evidence in support of such claim.
A claim in respect of any defect, failure to comply with the specification, non-delivery of any order or any part of the order shall not entitle the Customer to cancel any Order or Contract, or refuse delivery of or payment for the Goods or any other Order or Contract.
Nothing in this clause shall make the Company liable for the repair or replacement of Goods lost or damaged in transit where the Customer is responsible for the insurance of Goods during transit.